View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #12
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
well since we are talking about this company. DO NOT BUY FROM BODYKITS. After a year of trying to get the problems fixed with the kits they half ass do it and then they admit to their mistakes and then won't send replacement parts without us paying for shipping both ways. Then we have to have Alerosaint drive to their one shop and pick up the side skirts that were fixed and hand deliever them to them and then over the phone say yes the skirts are an inch too short. Now alerosaint had that stuff fitted before ASS and it took a couple of months after ASS to finally get this crap resolved. that was after we suggested having someone pick them up for them. Then they supposely fixed the side skirt mold after months of waiting for them to get them back from their manufacture and now we have been waiting for months for the manufacture to send the skirts back to them.

This company's customer service SUCKS. everyone in the group buy has gotten different stories from aldo everytime someone calls.

I have spent $3000 at half labor and then with paint. that doesn't include my 8 hours of block sanding. This was to get the kit as nice as it is and that is not the side skirts and wing which will be another chunk of change.

Now I will say this the front bumper fit great and could have minimal work done to it and painted and it would look pretty good, not show quality but not bad looking. the rest of the kit is a disaster.

I just touched the tip of the iceberg.