View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #6
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I ran a power cable through the firewall and attached it directly to the battery.

That's good, then. The power source to the amp is likely not affecting the hazard switch voltage. Unless something got knocked loose during the install, I don't know. But I'd drive it for awhile with the amp not connected, and try to find out why the right blinks faster. I have seen some weird turn signal symptoms like that caused by other problems in the electrical system, but they were pretty random.

With the right blinker on, try pushing in the hazard switch button very slightly to see if that affects the speed of blinking. Other than that, I can't think of anything