View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #25
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastOfItsKind View Post
Its nice, I think the leather seats are a little cheap feeling, but I am comparing them to my 07 Silverado LTZ so I guess you get what you pay for...I would love to keep my alero put away more often but if I do all I will have to drive is my truck and thats definitely not economical in an Obama economy!

politics out of it the whole fuel thing is ridiculous period and something needs done about price gouging. Here while the hidden stations were still going down all the gas stations near well traveled areas went up around $.20 a gallon for the holiday. This is pathetic and needs to be fixed.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote