Thread: Alero Springs
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #39
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
mechanically i have not had a problem at all, and hoistory with oldsmobile?? dude c`mon look at the 442, linda vaughn is called miss hurst shifter, i dunno about this guy, how could you not like a manufactuer that was around for 100 plus yrs??

best is pulling up to some ricer at my ride height and he said "ha, im lower then you" and you just hit the switch and make then feel like an idiot

and yes coilovers FTL, ur gonna cry about the ride quality and how u could have had air for like another 800$

oh ya he will mine were custom made and i wanted to shot my self just to end the pain, he will find out when the ride is jarring his kidneys loose
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote