View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:37 AM   #1
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Spare on the finalfive

Alright...This is the low down,

I needed New rubber so I went to discount tire. I haven't had problems in the past so I figured everything would be okay. When I left discount I heard a thump noise. At first I figured it was the chunky winter tires on dry pavement. The noise started getting louder as the week went on. About a week after I'm on my way to work at 5 a.m and the noise got really loud as I was coming up on my exit. Parked her and what do ya know...4 out of the 5 lug nuts (driver rear) are just about half way off. So this was almost a month ago and in this time discount has been "trying to obtain a oem replacement rim". They claim they have been sent the wrong rim twice. They offered to just give me a new set of rims free of charge. I told them I want a oem rim. The only problem here is that I have a final500 and it's a "Final Edition (last 500) rim" part #ALY6059. At this point I'm at a standstill and sick of looking at the ugly full size spare they left me with. Any suggestions would be helpful at this point.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote