View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh^^^^^^
forgive him father for he doesnt not know what he speaks of

nationwide is a good company to deal with any and all adjustors i have delt with always gave what i asked for, without hesitation

the door frame is tweaked as you can see at the top of the frame, no problem, the deer missed the i-beam, so looks like you will get a door skin, handle, window, possibly window regulator, door frame applique

very very unlikey the a-pillar is tweaked, or the b-pillar and or lock pillar, might be slightly tweaked and all i do is pull it with my morgan knocker readust the striker and all good

your car is black so no need to blend nothing, unless the 1/4 is damaged, and the fender is damaged, then the cost of removing parts and paint labor will up the estimate

so let the adustor come out do the estimate, this is more then you deductable, i would say around 2k to bad your not closer i would fix it no problem

opps i forgot to get the belt molding and mirror
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote