View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #6
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
maybe i read it wrong, but are you going to glass off that box so it becomes your back seat? or are you going to be able to fold the seat up still. what i found when i had a 12 back there is the back seat is THICK and doesn't like to let sound through. id cut some holes in the rear deck to let sound into the cabin.

also, those are some awfully nice components for rear fill. personally i dont like a pronounced tweeter comming from the rear, thats why it doesn't bother me i have plastic covering my 5" coax's, i like all the high's up front. not to mention no matter how you mount them there still going to reflect off the rear window messing up the alignment. you might want to tilt them back, versus forward so they hit the window as soon as possible, they look like there going to reflect off it anyways. better to reflect off it asap if its going to in my opinion. but thats the thing about audio, all personaly prefference.

you must have found out how much ass the stock alternator sucks. dont know if you upgraded, but with a system like that, check mralternator.com

looks awesome :thumbsup: