View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 11:38 PM   #10
00RazziGLS

Quote:
Originally posted by midnightalero01@Feb 21 2005, 11:27 PM
hey you don't think you could give me some details on how you did the front speakers could you cuz i'm trying to get 6.5's up front and some help would be great
Well to tell you the truth, I am still working the details of what will be done out with my coworkers. We were thinking about taking the whole pocket out of the door, and then I made that ring....but i will add a tweter pod to it also, and then fiberglass it and put the piece back onto the door. The trick will be getting that pocket to mount securely to the door again. So yeah, there are quite a few idea's being tossed around, but I WILL be having a 6.5 with tweeter mounted in my front door lol. There is no room for a crossover though, I will have to put it in the back unfortunately. I'll have to think of some clever way to show the crossovers off in the back along with my amps and digital 50 ferrad cap and all of my distribution. LOL. Its going to take me probably a good month or so to finish it up. As soon as its done I would like to try and get the alero of the month deal. We will see!

-Ryan

P.S. As soon as we figure it out, i'll let ya know.