View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashdollar2009 View Post
Why not?

The way he has it set up now with the 3 batteries and 2 non monoblock amps it would put him into the super street no wall class or super street 1-2. SS no wall would put him against guys that have suvs and 4 18". SS 1-2 would put him against guys that wall off their cars or suvs from the B pillar and thats not the guys you want to go against from the trunk.

http://dbdragracing.com/dbdrag/rules...s.asp?Org_ID=1

If he removed one of the batteries from the trunk he could be in street c, then if he went down to 1 of those amps to drive the subs and removed both of the batteries from the trunk he would be in street b.

Don't get me wrong, I like the set up and would be great for bass race 120-129.9, maybe even the 130-139.9. With the HO alternator and 3 batteries he shouldn't have to worry to much about voltage.

Now thats just if he wants to do comps.

I hope that box is more then just glue and screws, did you glass the inside of the box?. A little flex in the box = allot of spl loss, its why my box is 1.5" of mdf and glassed on the inside. My box takes up over 8 cubes of trunk but is only 4 cubes.
Afugy is offline   Reply With Quote