View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #28
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
i like #1 rims the best, although i think you could do better. I also think all these tires are overrated. I usually get some cheap ass tires, or used tires and have never had any problems. Shoot, I have some shitty kumho's on stock rims and pulled a 2.0 60ft at bandimere......

You like the mix of black rims with a white car? I am def considering those but the black, though mixing well, seems to take the pazazz away some.

On another note, I went to match the regency rims with the continental tires and got this message:

The following tire you have selected has a higher load rating than the vehicle's Original Equipment (O.E.) tires. This typically results in increased ride harshness, which some customers may find undesirable.

Anyone know anything about that?

Nooo....and the tires are on back order too? What the hay?

Last edited by XanderWiFi : 03-14-2010 at 10:48 AM.
XanderWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote