View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #32
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotAlero View Post
Great choice to go with the Pirelli tires. I have put a set of those 18" Pirelli on a G35 about a month ago, and I asked the guy later how he likes them. He said the traction he gets is really good, as we ll as a nice, smooth ride.

On a side note, when you put the new rims and tires on, don't forget to get the alignment done - you will extend the life of your tires!

Great input! And I feel so much better about the pirellis knowing that other's have used and liked them. But why an alignment? How would new tires throw it off kilter?

I'm just terrified that the rims won't look good with the white paint. And I have to tighten my belt for a while...that stuff is not cheap.