View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:28 PM   #23
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
well I got quite a bit started today.... lets see...

whats been done/needs to be done.

- find new tail lights.
- front brakes removed.
- front struts removed.
- front hubs removed.
- axles need to be removed.
- finish tuning with Paul.
- replace front strut mounts.
- replace axle boots.
- get two more wheels to complete my set. (they are still a secret)
- possible alignment since struts have been pulled.
- swap tires to new wheels (getting 2 tires put on the new wheels tomorrow)

plan on removing the axles when I get wheels put on the rear end, im afraid me pulling the axles out will rock the front end of the car off the jack stands. (rear end is up in the air too. held by a jack)

who knows I might reveal my new wheels tomorrow once the nitto tires are put on them.

but I got a good start on the car today, now its more of the waiting game. need cash, and have to send things in to get replaced. I will not be doing the axle boots myself, nor will I replace the strut mounts myself. that will be done by professionals. lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 01-11-2014 at 12:47 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote