View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #28
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Well obviously it's not going through right now....you and your friends have time to save up so tell them! BTW everyone says what you just said....if i had the extra money i would do it and then they end up not buying cause they don't have the money 5 months later. This WILL be a long process if you guys are serious....so start stashing away $50 every pay day and by the time it comes around you will have the dough. BOOM!

we shall see, still have other things ahead of it that are more necessary and I don't have a paycheck right now...still need to replace all struts and mounts at the very least...Also thinking it would be a good idea to replace my water pump since it is internal and has 161k on it, which the fact that it is internal will make it more expensive to replace...service tranny, needs new tires, you can only spend so much at a time...I will see what I can do but every time I think I can afford to get ahead on the list something more important seems to want to break...I also have my 65' tbird to get done because my dad is getting irritated that it is still taking up space in his shop...I can go a lot farther if I manage to get a school job next year we will have to see

Last edited by 03glgold : 03-26-2013 at 11:31 AM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote