View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #3
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why you would reccomend rods the stock ones should surely suffice for such a mild build.

Anyways Ported exhaust manis may flow more but who knows... I would rather have headwork done first before I started worrying about something as limited in choices as the exhaust side.
As for the valve springs the ls6 springs seem to be the choice but you will need LSX valve seats as well. I'm not sure about retainers though. All and all I would go to Milzy to give a little more money in their pockets to actually keep releasing more things, since they seem to be the only ones actually trying.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote