View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #6
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
I say they are a big improvment over stock no matter how you look at them..lol If your not up to dropping close to a grand on them then that is still the way to go. I have the S&S on mine and guys a few years ago were saying the Pacesetters were a step up from those. Well, on a stage 2 build I managed to break the 100mph mark in the quarter and a time of 14.1 They are doing the job just fine for now imo. I'd love to get a set of Mikes, but that is a lot of cash for headders compared to my available budget