Thread: Ecotec Vs RSX
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeofSanity View Post
it makes for a less hostile enviroment. after all, everyone is complaining that the site is slowly dying so why not actually be NICE to people and maybe they'll stick around?
Right. I'll try to let him know street racing is for dumbasses in a more pleasant manner next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeofSanity View Post
anyhow. you seem to forget your beginnings from the park bench and hub caps.
.... What's that supposed to mean? Since I had a spoiler for a few months when I first joined I automatically cannot say anything about anyone else's modifications or street racing stories? Because of what my car once was? Or because you think all I do is shit on everyone's cars and ideas? Take a look at my other 8,000 posts, and see how many you find negative. So quickly you forget the good in place of the negative comments.