View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #58
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMahanXcorEXx View Post
I honestly can say I don't think I have seen you being positive on this forum once, you seriously have to be the biggest bitch I have ever seen, I would love to see you say half the shit you do on here to someones face in real life.

Ive been positive PLENTY of times. Its just when i see someone doing something completely retarded i have to say something. after doing dumb shit myself and having people call me out on it (blue engine bay), i feel like i have the job of educating the people who do stupid stuff.

Ask anybody on here thats been around for a while if im a negative person......im actually a really nice person. But when you go and post "OMG, its gonna sound like a 5.0 mustang woooooo!" your gonna get shit for it. How is losing back pressure and gas mileage going to help you at all? its just dumb..... dont get all offended though, just learn! (doesnt seem like you've dont that yet, cause you keep posting about removing your cat......even after NUMEROUS people have told you its a BAD idea)