View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #57
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastOfItsKind View Post
I would like to find some white ones with basically the same design as the other ones, but the Alero bolt pattern is almost impossible to find good rims for. I plan on painting the bezels and clearing the corners...so I dont want mine to look too much like Oldsnut's, lol

The Alero bolt pattern is one of the most common ones out there. What are you talking about? A lot of cars use 5x115. In fact, you can even slap on 5x114.3 on a GM and call it a day. I've been thinking about getting Charger rims. They fit and they have the same bolt pattern as the N body, except with a larger center bore, but whenever you change rims, you're making your wheels lug centric and not hub centric.
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote