View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
My 1/4 mile times.

Well this thread will be for my 1/4 mile times, i will update the first page to tell where my new times are in the thread so no one has to dig.

Page 1 - July 24, 2013 track times.
Page 4 - August 14, 2013 track times.

Well, went to the track with the car for the first time ever. Still need to get used to launching on the strip, fastest run was a 15.1 with a .3xx RT, gas tank was almost on E, and i wheel hopped like a SOB out the hole. So once i go a few more times i can get it down better, but heres slips in order. First 2, almost on E, second 2 times, was running a 1/4 tank.

Oh best RT was is on last slip, .134 first slip was my first time ever going down the track, so i suffered a .6xx RT.

But heres track slip times, after that ill post some cars i saw there as well.

And for cars...

Copo camaro

Well enjoy. Hoping for better times next time.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 08-15-2013 at 04:32 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote