View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 09:06 PM   #25
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00redse View Post
5 years actually. And it was only like 45 bucks for the 5 year. I miss WA state though. I grew up in Port Angeles. I still go back and visit pretty often. Be there this summer to beat the heat for a bit.

Doesn't WA still have it to where any car is only $35/year for registration? I wish we had that when I have to register my truck. I paid like $770 last year on a 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4.

And the plate I got on it from the 3rd party DMV (non personalized) was BNF1500 (Brand New F'ing 1500)

Managed to bring it full circle back on topic there

Oh nice. Even better then and that's not bad at all for 5 years. Yeah, I know exactly where that's at. Haven't been up there yet, but I have been out to Aberdeen. Nice and I don't blame you there. That's the one thing that would really turn me off about moving to Arizona is the heat. I'm not a huge fan of the heat being that intense during the summer. Even if it's not a humid heat lol.

I honestly couldn't tell you if they still do or not. I just moved up here from Tennessee back in October. So all of my cars were registered there prior to this. The only reason I have Washington plates on my Jetta is cause I bought it here, but I got the plates from the dealer when they came in so I won't know how much it's gonna cost to renew them until I have to later this year.

I do know though or at least I've heard that those living in King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties get hit with an RTA tax when they renew their registration cause of Sound Transit. So I doubt it will end up being that cheap for me lol. $770? Ouch!! That's a little ridiculous just for registration. Geez...

Haha nice. I always find it interesting when non-personalized plates still end up spelling out stuff. Like I've seen ANY and a few others since I've been up here.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote