View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #18
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
I guess i drive mine too easy....lol....i'm getting what a 2.2 and 2.4 gets. I also prob get better mileage since i have a full exhaust set up....intake,headers,exhaust prob gave me 2-3 more mpg. Gotta love it!

There is also a software update for the PCM for 02-03 ecotecs that mine never recieved...in fact dealer records show that the last time my car was at the dealership for anything was 11 miles when they bought it ...if my uncle would have paid attention it was covered under the emissions warranty of 8 years 80k miles, however now it costs the $97 for a reflash and that is a bit pricey for me to spend on it right now...I had a hard time spending $4 to buy the stuff to change my headlight color again.
With it running right mine should be at 34mpg or so as I have heard that number several times, and my friends 2.4l is running at 34mpg with 164k so you are close to there but not quite, we shall see what happens after exhaust and software update...I find it hilarious to think of a car having to have a software update
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote