View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
only thing is it might look weird with the center post thing , but that could be kinda hiddn with some flat black paint

The center post is the least of your worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
It will look like shit, the bumper shape is way different for both vehicles. I tossed the idea around a couple years back and starting making measurements and came to the realization it will be terrible......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
always gotta hve the haters around

Hater? You need to read the post again, and read it very closely. He took measurements The work is done right there. He is NOT stating an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
For eff's sake. Just because everyone doesn't like exactly the same thing that you do...

QTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
you asked for an opinion on how it would look... Kyle actually took measurements etc to see how it would fit and realised it would not flow well with the current bumper lines... how much more honest of an opinion are you looking for than someone who has actually done that much already to see how it would work??

I guess I'm the 3rd one to say reread the post

I'm all for going custom, but custom doesn't mean spending a shit load of money on something that will not work or look horrible.

Besides, you live in WI. Does your car see snow? I've seen Tractor Trailers rip off things in the snow and they are just a touch higher than your car. But hey, prove me wrong, it's not my money

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 01-09-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote