View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #17
BlackV6
GX Member

BlackV6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Sounds awesome man .004 ptw clearence sounds pretty loose to me unless your shooting for 350+ hp. As far as I know diamond pistols are alloy which wont heat up as much as a cast piston so the pistons wont expand as much so I think you could run your ptw a little tighter but its already together so... Lol

What are your power goals

Goals are what ever I can get. To be honest the RSM kit was a good idea but it never performed like anyone expected due to the fact RSM had no real tune. Plus they used a stock bottom , cam and injectors which resulted in epic fail after two years. Cooked #6 after a major lean out and thus the project began.

Beefed bottom, balanced rotating assembly, Total Seal Gapless Rings , cam for boost, 36# injectors, Double roller, and the RSM drive line for the Votech has been scrapped and modified to be not only servicable but reliable.
3500 Top with stage 2 Milzy cleanup as well as valve guides turned down to accept real seals instead of using Cavy seals and hoping for the best.
Comp Springs as well as a clean valve job.

The key this time not only includes the harware it also will be tuned by a shop that specializes in boost. Local with a tuner that knows what he is doing with regards to GM + Boost.

Its been proven that this motor is amazing with what it can produce and take.
My goal is to get what it can produce without crossing the line of another epic failure.

If I can get an even reliable 300HP Ill consider this a success, anything over that will just be a plus.
BlackV6 is offline   Reply With Quote