Thread: Problem!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #50
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
On GAGT everyone's talking about how BOSCH sensors are garbage and cause this kind of thing, but this problem existed before I replaced it, which leads me to believe it's not the O2 sensor itself, but some other physical problem such as the location.

From other automotive forums:
Quote:
Something everyone seems to overlook when talking about that rear O2 is that it DOES affect your fuel trim, aside from monitoring the converter.
And the reason the measurement is inaccurate the farther you go away from the head on the upstream O2 is
Quote:
Further from the chamber, the reaction is more complete.
This guy says the tune is made for the OEM O2 placement.

Should I put it in one runner (closest to OEM location) or in the collector (farther away but all runners' input)?
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote