View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #62
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
you both know i have NO problems with either one of you. but why when someone criticizes somebody else they get pissed and dont inform us of anything else their doing? deal with it.....they saw some things that you didnt and pointed them out, granted they might have been acting like they know it all (obviously bdyman knows all cause hes king of body work ) but if they point something out either 1. ignore it or 2. tell them your reason and leave it at that.

The reason im getting in the middle of this is because gr1m is one of the few members on here who is CONSTANTLY working to improve his car and i cant stand it when members who actually do work to their aleros dont post pics because other members point out stuff they did wrong/didnt do. gr1m, we all want to see pics of the car so dont be a douche rag and not post them IM me sometime when im online, havent talked to you in a while dude.

Billy this whole thing is a case of I learned from experience on doing the same thing grims shop did and then having issues down the road and also my dad proceeded to inform me about it. So rather than grim having the same issues and going thru the same pains i did but some how i come off as a know it all..........well on the issues spoke about, i do know and just trying to pass that knowledge on but obviously someone's knowledge on certain issues is not wanted. I don't understand it but oh well like i told him, i wish him the best