Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #51
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afugy View Post
I will try and ask this again.

AleroDrime have you done anything to the trunk to fix any of the rattling? Anything at all?

And those "rod things" you keep talking about are what hold the trunk up then its open.

Afungy I fixed the spot between the alero emblem and the trunk, fixed the tag, and have fixed the rear bumper from rattling. The rattles back there now are the top edge of the trunk where it meets the window and the bottob on the trunk where it meets the bumper, that will be fixed by dynomat hopefully by christmas, by a professional. In the meantime, i have my bass knob adjusted accordingly, and have been planning this project to increase bass and ease the pressure.

After its all matted new rattles usually occur in wierd places, a great way to avoid that would be to give the pressure a release from the trunk
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote