Thread: Ported Trunk
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #55
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroDrime View Post
ya'll are too quick to jump to conclusions. I know the rear 1/4s was a joke. Those are not the rods I'm talking about matter of fact i dont see them in your picture, rods probably isnt the proper term anyways. Yaleroynot, nice!, those ports look alot like mine, i dont see any kinda cutting underneath though.
Big issue now is this, I pulled everthing to the top deck apart to day only broke one of those plastic clips. But the driverside of the rear deck wouldnt pull out, id almost have to say it was glued back there, the passengers side was free. But rather than get anxiouse, rush, and break somting i popped it all back together, and spent time wiping the door seals clean

the rods arent there in the picture, cause he got rid of them ahd replaced them with the gas shock, as for cuttin the metal ? how do you think the port got thru the rear deck or the subs got there ? the holes arent there from the factory for 10" subs in the deck or future ports ?

before cutting and with rods installed

you gota do a little cutting

here is a link to the site/thread (you gota sign up for the site to see it)

www.fiberglassforums.com

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote