Thread: Turbo
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:45 PM   #56
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
alright, I'm going to start looking on ebay, and do this piece by piece then. I'm going to have the heads/intakes p&p, and drop in some better head studs while I'm in there. Now I need some more specifics, like what size snail I need to look for. I am no pro at turbo setups, but I know larger snail will give you more hp at the top of the band, and a smaller one in the lower end. What size/type/brand snail, and what diameter header and downpipe/intercooler pipe should I look for now given that my primary use is going to be 1/4 mile, or street racing? Keep in mind I really want an adjustable w/g.

This may be alot to ask, but if you wouldn't mind, can you email or PM me with some "don't pay more than" prices for the components? If I'm not that turbo literate, I really dont wanna get ripped off.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote