View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #25
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Talking Spend me spend me...

Took the Alero in to have the Clifford 2 way alarm looked at. It was arming and triggering but wouldn't trigger the remote. Oddly enough the remote would show both vibration and audible verification of alarm activation and deactivation . I had a crack in the LCD screen anyway. $80 freaking bucks for a little remote ... They (fry's) paired it for free god I love them sometimes. I had them do the install on the Clifford 4 years ago.

I made an appointment to have the trunk completely done with sound dampening in two weeks. I also purchased the Kappa 693.11i's now I just need to pick an amp for it. I' am probably going with the ROCKFORD FOSGATE PBR300X2. Next after the amp and sound deadener will be the wiring up for the 3 amps and the big three.

Everyone keeps telling me to get one amp for both the 6x9's and the 4x6's but I want to run max power to both and can't see how I can get one amp to run 2 x 45/150 at 4 ohms and 2 times 150/300 at 2 ohms. Anyone with 3 amps care to chime in? Total amps would by class d mono 500rms, 150rms class br 2 channel and the MTX class ab 45rms ...
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote