View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
my computer sent before i finished and would let me edit...that is similar to what my car did when the fuel pump went bad, however my pump went fast, like i got back to the dorms and shut it off while i took stuff in, came back out and started it, backed up it threw a code, and wanted to die when I tried to let it down to idle, I drove a 2-3 miles to try and clear something out if there was a clog of some kind, barely got it parked, it died and wouldn't start anymore.It is possible that yours is going bad but dying slower...there I would have more input for this idea but there is also the fuel pressure regulator, if your fuel filter is really clogged it could have an effect, there are a number of things, but those are more common ones...My car had a dying issue though and since I replaced that sensor it hasn't done it...I still have erratic idle on occasion if I have been pushing it hard and then just go to idle or if I turn up the air/heat as stopping, something that drastically changes the power I still get erratic idle but it hasn't died since
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote