Thread: Sub Layout ?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 03:03 AM   #42
mikegett
GL Member

Location: connersville, Indiana (don't ask, it's not worth it)
mikegett is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mikegett
Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme+Apr 11 2006, 04:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sound_xtreme @ Apr 11 2006, 04:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prospero527@Apr 10 2006, 11:31 AM
Most not of been to good of a shop since you use to run it and you dont anymore.

Audio sucks man, I moved on to bigger and better things.
[/b][/quote]

Good God Prospero527. All you want to do is alienate yourself from everyone on this forum. I tried to be polite and give you some advice. You just don't like to listen. I have yet to read any posts that give any hint toward you being experienced in the audio field. I have read alot of things like "No 1 omp man your crazy this is what I do for a living. If you go ahead and get a 1 omp amp that leaves you room to improve. If a amp is 1 omp that means it will carry 2,4 your talking to the pros man." Or how about " Man f*** you. Get in ur car and listen to ur shi**y set up. Have a nice day blowing subs. "
Do you realy expect us to believe you run a shop. You can't even give good advice. You simply state that you are the pro and we should all listen to you. You are 21 and you have owned your own shop since your were 18. Can we say bull poop. You were just trying to purchase a four channel amp in the classifieds for 150 opposed to 185. I'm a tech (that is short for technician, are you still following) at Fujitsu Ten. I know the discounts that retail sees. As a owner, you would have unlimited disconts versus a employee. As a owner, you would be expected to treat the customer with respect. I have yet to see any indication that you can do that. Instead you choose to toss around some profanity and insult one of the most respected and knowledgable guys on this forum. Here is my last advice. Appologize to Sound Xtreme and start posting helpfull information. If you can't, then do us a favor and go back to your shop.
In short, no more ignorant posts stating how edjucated you are in car audio.
mikegett is offline   Reply With Quote