Thread: Sub Layout ?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #49
aleromod101

Well educated. Hmm ok, thank you. Love how you put it. I dont see why everyone is hating cause I have had my alero for 2 months and have more done than others that have had theres for years. IM not trying to flame on here and yeah I might not be the best Im just giving the knowledge that I know and everytime I say something from the beginning its all been rooster head remarks like stfu and so on. But ok. IM just trying to be like all you and complain right back at each other. Its sad how all you get all torn up over the computer I would hate to see how stressed or mad you got if someone said something to your face. Its called control and respect and manors I know I didnt have until my daughter was born. But it will come very soon. Yes tech you may know more then me so why dont you help instead of posting remarks why dont you say well this is why you cant do this or that. Its called help just like I asked you about the amps a while ago. But only thing I got back was you being negative. Im sorry but like I said Im know im not the best so grow up and teach and dont say do this explain why. People like reasons why they should do this and that. But seems like no one can do that on the audio side just on engine wise. Teach dont flame. I havent seen one post explaining why from you all. Are you still following me.