Thread: Sub Layout ?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 02:40 AM   #52
mikegett
GL Member

Location: connersville, Indiana (don't ask, it's not worth it)
mikegett is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mikegett
Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 15 2006, 02:18 AM
Well educated. Hmm ok, thank you. Love how you put it. I dont see why everyone is hating cause I have had my alero for 2 months and have more done than others that have had theres for years. IM not trying to flame on here and yeah I might not be the best Im just giving the knowledge that I know and everytime I say something from the beginning its all been rooster head remarks like stfu and so on. But ok. IM just trying to be like all you and complain right back at each other. Its sad how all you get all torn up over the computer I would hate to see how stressed or mad you got if someone said something to your face. Its called control and respect and manors I know I didnt have until my daughter was born. But it will come very soon. Yes tech you may know more then me so why dont you help instead of posting remarks why dont you say well this is why you cant do this or that. Its called help just like I asked you about the amps a while ago. But only thing I got back was you being negative. Im sorry but like I said Im know im not the best so grow up and teach and dont say do this explain why. People like reasons why they should do this and that. But seems like no one can do that on the audio side just on engine wise. Teach dont flame. I havent seen one post explaining why from you all. Are you still following me.

Prospero, this has been the first post I have seen that showed a genuine intellect. You gave very good advice. Advice that you have had a hard time following. Your temper has been well out of control in the past posts. Opting for profanity in three occassions that I can recall when someone dissagreed with you. As a fellow member to this community, I have no problem with you expressing your knowledge. Just be aware that making a statement and ending it with "trust me, I am a pro" will only alienate you. One individual already attempted to explain this. Instead you flamed him with profanity. You asked for responses with a explination. Explinations that supposably I failed to give but responded with only negativity. Why don't you read the posts again. Just to make it simple, here you go.
http://invision.aleromod.com/index.p...opic=16633&hl=
You will see that I spent a good deal of time attempting to explain why your remarks may not be true. Ask anyone on this forum. I don't claim to be the most educated, but I will give as much advice as I can. I have lost count on how many times individuals have joked about the length of my posts. I can't comment on your sub install. I have very limited experience with subwoofer enclosures. My response is and always has been how you handle the fellow members of this forum. In all honesty, I am suprised. You seem to be a decent individual in the other forums. Why the change here.
mikegett is offline   Reply With Quote