Thread: Sub Layout ?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 03:18 AM   #53
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
I've avoided this thread as much as I could, but it's buggin now. Read the quotes to your posts and the replies to them, and ask yourself WHO in fact was making "roosterhead remarks". i aint gonna say anything else, and sorry to scsralero for totally inadvertently starting this load of crap.

Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527+Apr 7 2006, 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prospero527 @ Apr 7 2006, 11:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man you all are crazy I got 4 12's with all my air specs to fit great Im not giving out my custom enclosure underneath but here is al pic.

There is my 4 12's Rockford Fosgate T1. With 4 Rockforrd 1000 watt amps all pilled on top of each other with fans and neons and. All Hidden with cap and block.

Still have to put glass over top the amp space.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/pro.../Picture002.jpg
[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme@Apr 8 2006, 12:35 AM
i wouldnt fire the subs up.

Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 9 2006, 02:11 AM
Y not fire up whole car is dynamated and nothing rattles at all maybe a little vibration from the trunk but nothing to loud. Your the first person i have had doubts about my system.

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Apr 9 2006, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 9 2006, 03:11 AM
Y not fire up whole car is dynamated and nothing rattles at all maybe a little vibration from the trunk but nothing to loud. Your the first person i have had doubts about my system.

ya your running a sealed system so it prolly dont rattle that much because sealed produces sq not spl.

i woudlnt fire them up either but thats just me......... and there is NO WAY u have the proper airspace required for those subs. if u have specs id love to see them.

u can do it the way u did it but your not getting the most outta your subs

<!--QuoteBegin-prospero527
@Apr 9 2006, 11:28 AM
Im not giving out my specs. It took me a day to get my specs I was always off and finally I got the specs. So you can have fun doing that yourself. Im not sure why this thread turned into roosterhead remarks. Since the oonly thing I was saying was yes 4 12's can go with airspecs and dont diss it until you hear it and like I said you have no clue whats under neath and by the way it is ported.

Also I like my backseat so why would I do all that extra work when I have what i want here. With all my specs.
[/quote]