View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 08:04 PM   #28
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
NOVEMBER 26th, 2003 UPDATE

Ok guys I have talked to a company who is willing to make the mold and I do have very good news. Bodykits.org has decided to work out a deal with me and normally it is 15 preorders but I have talked them down to 10. And the preorder price is only $899 Per full kit. After the Prebuy it will go up to $999 after the prebought 10 are done.

The orders will be (5) 4 door kits
and (5) 2 door kits, mainly because oigionally they wanted to do 10/10 but i also worked with them to go 5/5 for now simply because the market the OSV has to offer.

Here is the info The bodykit itself WILL LOOK ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE REAL OSV!!!! I was talking to them and they told me that only 10% of the bodykit has to be changed to avoid legal actions, so he informed me that he can change a few things and nobody will even notice them. The rear bumper will be flat as we have discussed beforehand and the front/sides will be available in 2 door and 4 door. So no renderings will even be nessasary because the bodykit will be a duplicate of the real osv for 90%, the other 10% you wont be able to even tell where he changed it.

Now Also I have a 4 door in CA willing to goto there, is there anybody with a 2 door willing to?

With the prebuy also if you want to put half the money down ($450) and then the other half (another $450) after the molds are made then you can also do it that way, so it can help some of those who dont have $900 right now.

I will be the sole person collecting the $$ and sending it to them when I have the 10 orders. As you know I have been a very trustworthy member and many people know me and my family personally so there shouldnt be an issue with that. (Plus they have my addy so they can come over n kick my ass)

Also if you do it in Money order I will NOT be cashing any of the money orders personally untill I have all 10 orders. So if this does fall through (which i dont see happening) then you can get your money promptly.

Please give me a call if you have any questions

Marc 773-519-5181