View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Headstrong2740 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
Ill be honest.. its been a while since i have been on here so i dont know if you guys have come up with new ways of doing this.... There are no adapters (not sure what Heineck was refering to) and the whole kit is coming together.... not breaking it up.... sorry

want to get rid of it all in one shot.

There intake manifold is blue with the Olds symbol in silver on it. Its very nice looking and the manifold is already modified to mount on. You can clean it up some if you need to.. but it bolted on just fine for me... The manifold also has the throttle body on it already as well as a new(ish) Throttle control valve. It was on the car about a month or so before it was stripped off... Everything else is new as indicated

If you want pics or any questions feel free to ask and ill try to answer quickly for you.

Remeber this is all for the 2.4L not the 2.2L (otherwise you will need diff manifold)

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589855
Headstrong2740 is offline   Reply With Quote