View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Aleromod.com Upgrades

Aleromod.com Upgrades
The massive compilation of modifications for the Alero.

This is a wiki-based site, so if you register with Google and I approve you, you can edit and add things as well. Formatting must remain identical to other pages with similar content. If you screw things up, I will edit it. If you think you broke things, let me know, I'll fix it. Or you can easily revert it to a previous edit. A how-to create pages link is on the main page.

For now, if you have some information/images you think would be useful to have in this ultimate resource (of aftermarket upgrade modifications, not repair information or other general information, as that is what this forum is for), shoot me a PM or post in this thread.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote