View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:55 PM   #20
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
I am working on the 2004 3.4 and call me dense, but I cannot get the damn clipped end off to save my life. There is the clip that you unsnap and fold to the side, but inside of that there is another clip clamped down on the neck of the filter that I have not been able to manipulate to release it. The haynes manual says there are white quick release tabs but the manual only goes up to 2003 so I wonder if they did something differently.

Just don't want to break anything. Any suggestions?

Edit: well, I don't have the adjustable wrenches I need anyway so this will have to be on hold. Took a look at the pyc link and it seems that I could view the clips alot better with the nut unscrewed and the ability to drop the line a bit. Then again, my fuel line is solid and not a flexible tube...

Last edited by XanderWiFi : 01-23-2011 at 02:21 PM.
XanderWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote