View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #74
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Nitrous information up. Along with some information on Camshafts for the 2.4L and Oil Pump swap stuff. Actually pretty much the entire 2.4L section has been updated with tons of shit. Check it out.

Also tweaked the Body Kits, Taillights, Spoilers, and Hoods pages. And put up a 52mm Gauges page along with How-Tos for all the gauges I know how. If anyone is willing to write up a How-To for any that are not links, let me know.

Also if anyone is nice enough to help out on the 2.2L and 3400 sections and is willing to keep the formatting just like the rest of the site (basically someone who knows wtf they're doing editing Wikis, this one's pretty easy) it would be awesome. Let me know and I'll approve you as a collaborator.

Man a forum for this site would be great. Subsections for "Requests" and "User Submissions" etc.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote