View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #34
GaryC
GX Member

GaryC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewing91 View Post
Hi! I'm from Michigan and I bought a red 2001 2dr Alero with a 3.4L V6 back in November of 2001. I've only done minor mods to it thus far, but hope to do many more. So far, I've replaced the stock stereo with a Jenson DVD Player touch screen. I replaced the 6x9s in the back with Pioneer Blue Series 300w 4-ways. I added two 12" subs with an 800w amp to my trunk. I've changed the headlight bulbs to 5000k xenon HID-like bulbs (want REAL kit, hope soon) , I've added doorsill badges that I think look cool. This weekend I plan to clear my corners. I also plan to get a kit, and I'm looking at some custom designs for paint at my local custom shop. I'm still in high school, and am looking to find ways to mod my car with my part-time paycheck, anyhow- I just wanted to introduce myself. Here's some pics of the car thus far:

VERY Nice Alero. It's funny about the pin stripping. Seems every dealer has that guy coming around :> We bought ours new and missed him :> That really is a great looking Alero.
GaryC is offline   Reply With Quote