View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #25
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
pirate is right welding is not as easy as you people think it is, to much gas bad weld, not enough gas bad weld, not enough heat bad weld, to much burn right through the metal, it took me almost a yr to master the mig welder

that block is the most basic block out there, there are 2 ft long to half round, to hand pads so many blocks, but!!!! no experience at all your work will FAIL!!! lumpy, wavy, do you know what to finish the finishing glaze in?? what kind of bondo do i use or fiberglass, or all metal again experience experience experience

evercoat is the way to go hands down all their products now are water proff corrision resistant, faster and easier to sand, safer for us to deal with , 5 yrs ago not so much

guys please please do not use this guys advice as a "DIY" there is no experiecne in this field at all, just another kid tryin to be a body man

i could type and type and type until my hands fall off once again this is a hands on learning trade, all us real techs can do is give advice on products techniques and thasts it nothing more nothing less

he wants to do it so bad and thinks its sooooooooo easy hey why not go for it!!! but then will realize ............oh shit its not so easy, damn this shit stinks why does the primer smell so bad, oh ya paint products, i could type forever about the do`s and donts of paint, paint guns, compressors

man oh man i could go on forever but this kid will not listen or learn until he does it for himself and finds out the hard way
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote