View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
redde44
GX Member

redde44 is on a distinguished road
Casper's Electronic

Wondering if any has had the problems that I have experience with Caspers Electronic on shipping out the product that you have ordered with them.

I have ordered there the High speed fan kit for a Grand Am and placed my order on Sept 28, 2011. and today is Oct 10 and still no delivery of what I had ordered.

I contacted Caspers on Oct 3 and they informed me that my order had shipped out, but in reality it had not.
On Oct 7 I contacted them again and they informed me that it had shipped out and for me to contact USPS to track my package and USPS had no info on my shipment.
So today Oct 10 I contacted Caspers again and now I spoke with the shipping manager and he informed me that the part was back ordered and they had to make the kit and that they had the package sitting on his desk, so I asked Brandon the manager on why I was not told this in the beginning and had me calling the USPS looking for my package.

Very bad experience from this company and in the future I will not be dealing with this company in the future with any of my electronic needs...
redde44 is offline   Reply With Quote