View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #11
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
k, im going to be "that guy"... as it has been said so many times on here before, a lot of us do not have $1000+ to spend on quality repairs to these cars, that are not worth much more than that... I bought my car for a bottle of tequila, and it looked like swiss cheese... I cut out the rust, used gutter mesh for support and then slapped a ridiculous amount of bondo on it... that was over 2 years ago... it is still holding strong, however the rust has gone through the rest of the car... here are a couple pictures of my shitty job, but I did it myself for $50 and it has lasted...

the last picture was taken last fall when I put the wheels on it... 2 years after doing the patch job posted above...
if you want to fix it cheaply, go for it... take the flack that will be blasted to you on here, and know it is not right, but mine is proof it can work, look like shit, but last for a while... this car was daily driven in all weather as well...
good luck with your decision

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote