Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #74
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
Blahhahahahahahan

I don't think I ask or even care about your personal life, but I can appreciate the fact you feel you need to.

Talk about panties in a bunch lol...

You brought up my kit to deflect from the fact your kit is installed incorrectly and looks like crap.

hell you rockers aren't mounted the same on each side.......so go throw your bodyman $20 for the install and what $40 for paint. if you use an electric spray gun maybe your paint will match the kit install.

I hope your interior is done better than your kit otherwise it look like crap inside and out which at least something will match.