View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #5
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Well this is the only dealership I go to because they are super nice here. And know how I am about my car so they are very careful and respectful with it and me.

But as for the 6 speed they like it. They found out about it last time I was here (that was when I lowered the car and needed an alignment) but they like it and havent seen anything done like that on an alero before.

Few things what were discussed today about my car...

Guy walked up and wrote down mileage and what not. Said nice paint job. I said thanks its stock paint. His jaw dropped and thought I was kidding. I said nope. I clean the car pretty much everyday. He said theres not even a spec of orange peel on it. Its hard to get black paint looking that good. Fabulous job.

Another guy was asking me about my brakes and if I do my own work and what not. So it got alot of compliments today from them. Im still here now

Some people think dealer pricing is crazy and should go somewhere else. Sure there might be reputable shops else where for cheaper. And also maybe not. But I look at it this way.

They treat me well, treat my car excellent, have never got the car back with new scratches. They are very careful. And for the extra money being spent at the dealer compared to a side shop.. the extra bucks is worth it knowing how well they treat the car. I have no worries when I bring the car to this dealer. And knowing the car is in good hands is a great feeling.

I dont take the car here often at all though. Its mainly for when I cant do something I take it to my local GM dealer.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote