View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #12
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, that's the look sleepy... keep it just like that! Nice job keeping it looking the way it does. I was a freak about the cleanliness of mine and it paid off. Car still looks fantastic the last time i saw it. There is around 50 coats of Zaino on it so it should look good for a long time to come if its taken care of. If your not already a Zaino user, give it a try!! Best Ive ever found and Ive used everything out there just about. The thing with Zaino is, if your paint is already in good shape it will be out of this world with just two applications. Get 10 or so on and it becomes AMAZING! The depth that Zaino gives is second to none buddy, and it's buildable, the more you do, the deeper and wetter it gets!