View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 04:05 PM   #5
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to thread jack, but it seems you have gotten what you wanted from the thread, so I don't think I am taking away from it. While it doesn't seem related, do you have to pull the plugs to remove the valve cover. I am wondering because I know when I put the plugs in forever ago I didn't use anti-seize, but when I had my timing redone they would have had to remove the valve cover. I am curious as to if they had to remove the plugs as they would have likely put anti-seize on them. I probably need to change plugs again soon, but am worried I may have screwed myself with the whole anti-seize thing.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote