Thread: gettin' goodies
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #11
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLego View Post
1. why do people get so defensive when someone is doing something cool to there car? can't you just say thats cool but you shouldn't go without a tune?

2. the guy i bought it off of said it'd be perfect for my alero.

1. we are trying to help you have a nice running car. not screw up more parts or have your car run like shit. why would we tell you something that would have a negative effect? it doesnt benefit us at all. I know I sure don't want a bunch of ghetto modded aleros running around like 90's civic. It would just make the rest of us look bad.

2. If I bought every part someone said was perfect for my truck, It would probably be a giant pile of parts. the better they make it sound, the easier it is to sell to you.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote