View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #121
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
I've discovered that while I do get good info from this forum regarding my Alero, there is also one BIG HUGE problem thaty I think brings it way down. First of all, apparently if you don't clear your corners, then you may as well not post pictures of your car. Also, if you make one tiny mistake, you get sh*t on and treated like you are a total idiot, by someone who just happens to know different and they act like they are Gods, and they know all and you suddenly know nothing.

Personally, I think this.....Do whatever the heck you want to do with your car. If you want to put a whale tail on it, then do it. IT IS YOUR CAR< NOT ANYONE ELSE'S. I could care less what someone thinks about my car. Just because it doesn't look like their car doesn't make it any less or their's any better. Put whatever flares you want on it, put whatever tires you want on it PUT WHATEVER WING YOU WANT ON IT!!!! and paint it any which way you want. IT IS YOUR CAR, NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!!

I am actually sick and tired of the know it alls on here who think that their way of modding the Alero is the only way. Modding has always been about doing what YOU want to your car. If modding was dome the way some people on this forum say it should be done, then going to a car show would be like going to an automotive dealership, the cars would all look the same!!!

To anyone that has anything negative to say about what I just said, you might as well keep it to yourself, cause I ain't going to waste my time responding to you.

Everyone ELSE, have a nice day!

LOLOLOLOL

i think he is just a little butt hurt about me and spilner telling him he was wrong on the supercharger thread......