Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #64
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Actually while you are responding like a total douche because people commented negatively to your car, scots car is pretty accurate. It is a 2.4l and I know at least the suspension and wheels are off of one of the OSV prototypes before it got crushed. Last I knew his interior was being redone and such, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is accurate. I don't know if he is going to make the drivetrain fully match or not. As far as the cowl hood goes, it looks pretty good with the kit and you can be damn sure that if they hadn't announced that they were pulling the plug on oldsmobile before they started production and the hoods had been readily available that it would have been a pretty common change.